Thursday, March 24, 2016

February's Cards

Hi everyone, I thought I would just pop in here real quick and post a few pictures of the cards that I made for February.
I had 4 birthday's in February. 1 niece and 3 grandchildren. Boy was I busy running around like a chicken with her head cut off trying to get all these cards done. I was so glad when it is was said and done!  This one is for my niece.
The second card is for my grandson and the third card is for my grand daughter. Sadly to say I ran out of time to make the last card which was for my other grandson who was turning 1. Boy did I cry. My daughter kept telling me that it was no big deal and that he would never even know anyways, but I know.  Well the three that I did get done did at least turn out how I planned so I was happy about that.
Well until next time...
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs,
Sabrina

3 comments: